Show off your final renders
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:24 am
- Posts: 620
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:46 pm
- Location: UK
Very nice sking! The noise in the internal shots is unfortunate, but you already know that! I've found render farms like the ranch and rebus farm really quick, easy and reasonably priced if you're stuck for render time... Love the plywood shelf shot, lovely materials.
- Posts: 6216
- Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:16 pm
- Location: Wellington, NZ
Very impressive renders, well done.
- Posts: 1999
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:11 am
- Location: Limburg/Lahn, Germany
DAVIDGUDELIUS // 3D.PORTFOLIO
Indigo 4.2.23 | Indigo for C4D 4.2.22 | C4D R14.042 | Mac OS X 10.13.6 | Windows 10 Professional x64
- Posts: 992
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:07 pm
- Location: Spartanburg, SC, USA
Little observation on micro living ... as the houses get smaller, the cars get bigger
You would not by chance have a source on that nice plywood edge texture ?
- Posts: 2197
- Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:47 am
- Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
- 3D Software: Blender
Exteriornight is a stunner! Into the gallery please. Even the car looks spot on (that usually is a giveaway in arch viz renders)
- Posts: 270
- Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:49 am
- Location: South Africa
Indigo 4 | skIndigo | SUpro 2018
- Posts: 2646
- Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:58 am
- Location: Padua, Italy
- 3D Software: SketchUp
Ehi Sking! Very nice work!!
I'm interested in what source and technique you used for the cars and the glasses!
Maybe, the trees could have been nicer in the first image
- Posts: 1206
- Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:46 am
- Location: Leipzig, Germany
- Posts: 202
- Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:15 pm
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 1:00 pm
Very nice renders, but the outdoor ones would be better with better trees (foliage).
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests