The Indigo software development kit (SDK) allows you to integrate Indigo Renderer directly into your own software application, using a C++ interface.
Windows - IndigoSDK_126.96.36.199z
You will need 7-zip to extract the archive.
MacOS - IndigoSDK_4.4.17.dmg
Indigo SDK Features
- Utilise the full power of Indigo from within your own application.
- All Indigo rendering features supported.
- Fast, multithreaded CPU rendering.
- GPU rendering. Uses OpenCL so works on Mac, Linux, Windows, and on AMD, Nvidia and other GPUs.
- Easy workflow - users need not know anything about the technical details of the rendering solution, simply display the render output from Indigo in your application.
- Both Indigo Renderer and Indigo RT supported.
- Access to the Indigo on-line material database - a source for ready-made, high quality materials.
Indigo running on a user's computer with the SDK redistributable libraries acts similarly to standalone Indigo - watermarks will be overlaid on the render output if the user does not have a licence key present on disk. To use the Indigo SDK redistributable libraries without watermarking, the user will need to acquire an Indigo licence. The software developer can operate as a reseller of Indigo licences for this purpose to their users.
Discuss the Indigo SDK on our SDK discussion forum, or contact us at email@example.com.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss Indigo SDK licensing, or if you have any questions.