New release of Indigo with plenty of new features
Ono has just announced a new release of Indigo - 2.0.8.
Some of the improvements of this version:
* Increased maximum resolution for non-commercial users to 0.7MP
* Sky and Sun can now be on different layers, using
* Changed self-intersection avoidance code.
* Camera response path is loaded correctly from scene to GUI
* Plus/Minus now zoom in/out the rendered image in the GUI. Zero resets zoom level to 1.
* Aspect ratio is computed from render width and height.
* GUI tonemapping settings persist over render stop/start
* Changed watermark to smaller, brighter Indigo logo.
* Updated Indigo exe icon, fixes icon on XP
* Fixed --unpack giving errors if directories present in .pigm.