If you spot any bugs or problems, please make a post about them in this thread.
Indigo for Windows 64-bit:
Indigo for Linux 64-bit:
Indigo for Mac OS X (10.13 - ):
Indigo RT for Windows 64-bit:
Indigo RT for Linux 64-bit:
Indigo RT for Mac OS X (10.13 - ):
* Made flood fill distance for lightmaps 12 pixels, using black instead of green as unfilled pixel colour.
* GPU: Fixed incorrect rendering or OpenCL errors when using texturing on a mesh with no UVs.
* Fixed null blends not casting shadows with GPU rendering.
* Fixed crash reading truncated igmesh file.
* CTRL+pgup now selects previous render channel, CTRL+pgdown selects next, CTRL+num selects render channel num.
* When checking whether to wait for a floating or online licence, wait for a licence without any restrictions (including watermarking).
Fixes GUI not waiting when there was node licence that allows full res but applied watermarks.
* Slave network rendering: Pause before getting an online license, in addition to floating licences.
* Slave network rendering: Fixed OpenCL context, device / program building, fixes crash also.
* Scattering: Assign an arbitrary UID so that objectId() will return something useful for scattered objects (and not just the invalid UID value).
* Flipped baked lightmaps upside down from before, to be consistent with Indigo's and OpenGL's UV scheme.
* Fixed camera orientation being wrong in OpenGL view and jumping on rotation when it has keyframes.
* Increased possible UI range for camera tonemapping ISO and camera exposure value.
* Added map_normals_to_zero_one render setting - maps normal render channels from [-1, 1] to [0, 1].
* Added checkboxes for trace_through_trans_mats_for_channels and map_normals_to_zero_one in the channels tab in the render settings widget.
* Added untonemapped_scale render setting, is a scale factor applied when saving out the untonemapped EXR.
* Instead of giving an error when a model transorm is not invertible, print a warning instead.
* Benchmark now stops rendering when finished.
* Made "Starting threads..." message show number of thread accurately in GPU rendering case, changed to "Starting render threads".