Here's another batch of fixes for IndigoMax. Thanks to all who have contributed.
- Added Indigo Settings material for setting basic material properties like backside emission and shadow catcher ability (might need a better name)
- Fixes in viewport/camera management for interactive session
- Fixes in scripted window for interactive modes
- IndigoMax does a final tonemap on render cancel
- Pause button in rendering window got disabled
- Fixed: IndigoMax causes crash when closing Studio share scene
- Some UI changes in settings tab
- Fixed: Exported scene doesn't have resolution chosen in max.
- Fixed: Background colour can become "infinite" showing black in final render
- Changed coordinates from SphericalEnvTex to SphericalTex for standard bitmaps with environment type selected
- Fixed: Unknown property: "MaximumReflections" dialog pops up
- Small optimization for mesh export.
- Changed phong mat to read albedo texture from albedo map channel instead of 'Diffuse / Specular'.
- Changed 'Specular / Diffuse' map channel name to 'Specular Refl.'
- Added indigo render mode to settings tab for consistency with Indigo standalone
- Fixed: 'Failed to find node with UID XXXX' issue for specular mats.
- Fixed: sky checkbox result being inverted.
- Fixed: spinbox range for lens shift.
Indigo 3.6.23 for 3dsmax
Indigo RT 3.6.23 for 3dsmax
Versions: max2011 / 2012 / 2013 / 2014 64bit.
This version renders material previews with short halt time, it gives relatively fast response, but results with low sampling for more complex materials. This issue will be addressed with separate preview window in future versions.
Hope for some comments, suggestions and descriptive bug reports. Please post them in this thread or send PM.