3 shots (living room/kitchen) - added fullsize
Re: 3 shots (living room/kitchen) - added fullsize
thank u Godz! 
Re: 3 shots (living room/kitchen) - added fullsize
The video is really amazing.
Hope that some kind of automatic mov export will be possible in the future!
Hope that some kind of automatic mov export will be possible in the future!
Re: 3 shots (living room/kitchen) - added fullsize
No way!!! always render frame per frame into single image files and compose to a video in the end.Pibuz wrote:Hope that some kind of automatic mov export will be possible in the future!
Just think about rendering a 5day Indigo animation to have a crash just befoe finishing and all the data is useless or lost!
Fist lesson in animation class Pibuz
polygonmanufaktur.de
Re: 3 shots (living room/kitchen) - added fullsize
Hey Zom-B!
I meant: automatic export of mov files of LIGHT animations, like this one. Once the render is done, the transition between a light layer status and the following could be automatic, and exported into a movie file if desired.
I meant: automatic export of mov files of LIGHT animations, like this one. Once the render is done, the transition between a light layer status and the following could be automatic, and exported into a movie file if desired.
- Doug Armand

- Posts: 1038
- Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: London UK
Re: 3 shots (living room/kitchen) - added fullsize
I'm assuming your meant FIRST?Zom-B wrote: Fist lesson in animation class Pibuz
or else my modding muscles will be flexed!
Doug
Doug Armand
Doug Armand
Re: 3 shots (living room/kitchen) - added fullsize
OK Pibuz, now I got it right 
I'm sure there are some easy to use free programs to do such stuff.... even possible in Blender I think!
Yo Dough... the R is missing! But the different meaning is lovely
I'm sure there are some easy to use free programs to do such stuff.... even possible in Blender I think!
Yo Dough... the R is missing! But the different meaning is lovely
polygonmanufaktur.de
- Doug Armand

- Posts: 1038
- Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: London UK
Re: 3 shots (living room/kitchen) - added fullsize
Zom-B wrote:Yo Dough... the R is missing! But the different meaning is lovely
Doug
Doug Armand
Doug Armand
