… hope you like it!
Meadow
- zeitmeister

- Posts: 2010
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:11 am
- Location: Limburg/Lahn, Germany
- Contact:
Meadow
Nothing special …
… hope you like it!
… hope you like it!
- Attachments
-
- Wiese_TEST_02_EVENING.jpg (352.97 KiB) Viewed 19220 times
Cheers, David
DAVIDGUDELIUS // 3D.PORTFOLIO
·
Indigo 4.4.15 | Indigo for C4D 4.4.13.1 | C4D R23 | Mac OS X 10.13.6 | Windows 10 Professional x64
DAVIDGUDELIUS // 3D.PORTFOLIO
·
Indigo 4.4.15 | Indigo for C4D 4.4.13.1 | C4D R23 | Mac OS X 10.13.6 | Windows 10 Professional x64
Re: Meadow
WOW
Nothing special? Good sense for humor
Nothing special? Good sense for humor
Re: Meadow
Typical Zeitmeister modesty 
Very beautiful render.
My only crit is that I think i can see the limited triangulation of the grass blades in the form of segmented edges. Maybe that's intentional though.
Anyway, very nice mood you've achieved there!
Very beautiful render.
My only crit is that I think i can see the limited triangulation of the grass blades in the form of segmented edges. Maybe that's intentional though.
Anyway, very nice mood you've achieved there!
- zeitmeister

- Posts: 2010
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:11 am
- Location: Limburg/Lahn, Germany
- Contact:
Re: Meadow
Thank you!
I subdivided the grass blades and it didn't look real anymore to me... but I could have subdivided some of them, where the segements are too edgy. Anyway, I have been too lazy for that, so I dicided to let them as they came.
The placement of the water drops could have been more precisely, too.
Ono, could you open a "Nature"-section in the gallery? I think someone asked for it before...
I subdivided the grass blades and it didn't look real anymore to me... but I could have subdivided some of them, where the segements are too edgy. Anyway, I have been too lazy for that, so I dicided to let them as they came.
The placement of the water drops could have been more precisely, too.
Ono, could you open a "Nature"-section in the gallery? I think someone asked for it before...
Cheers, David
DAVIDGUDELIUS // 3D.PORTFOLIO
·
Indigo 4.4.15 | Indigo for C4D 4.4.13.1 | C4D R23 | Mac OS X 10.13.6 | Windows 10 Professional x64
DAVIDGUDELIUS // 3D.PORTFOLIO
·
Indigo 4.4.15 | Indigo for C4D 4.4.13.1 | C4D R23 | Mac OS X 10.13.6 | Windows 10 Professional x64
Re: Meadow
Done.zeitmeister wrote: Ono, could you open a "Nature"-section in the gallery? I think someone asked for it before...
- zeitmeister

- Posts: 2010
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:11 am
- Location: Limburg/Lahn, Germany
- Contact:
Re: Meadow
Thanks!
Cheers, David
DAVIDGUDELIUS // 3D.PORTFOLIO
·
Indigo 4.4.15 | Indigo for C4D 4.4.13.1 | C4D R23 | Mac OS X 10.13.6 | Windows 10 Professional x64
DAVIDGUDELIUS // 3D.PORTFOLIO
·
Indigo 4.4.15 | Indigo for C4D 4.4.13.1 | C4D R23 | Mac OS X 10.13.6 | Windows 10 Professional x64
- juan_irender

- Posts: 251
- Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:37 pm
- Location: Spain
- 3D Software: Cinema 4D
Re: Meadow
A beautiful image, Zeitmeister.
A very ground-close view of a dawn, I like it
.
Ciao.
A very ground-close view of a dawn, I like it
Ciao.
C4D R18 Studio user
Blender user
Blender user
Re: Meadow
Re: Meadow
Yupp nothing special, just nature and I see that every day.
Nope it's awesome. Very beautiful rendering! I like it very much. ;o))
take care
psor
Nope it's awesome. Very beautiful rendering! I like it very much. ;o))
take care
psor
"The sleeper must awaken"
Re: Meadow
Wow David,
thats a beautiful render with a very nice mood!
thats a beautiful render with a very nice mood!
- zeitmeister

- Posts: 2010
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:11 am
- Location: Limburg/Lahn, Germany
- Contact:
Re: Meadow
Thanks a lot! 
Cheers, David
DAVIDGUDELIUS // 3D.PORTFOLIO
·
Indigo 4.4.15 | Indigo for C4D 4.4.13.1 | C4D R23 | Mac OS X 10.13.6 | Windows 10 Professional x64
DAVIDGUDELIUS // 3D.PORTFOLIO
·
Indigo 4.4.15 | Indigo for C4D 4.4.13.1 | C4D R23 | Mac OS X 10.13.6 | Windows 10 Professional x64
- zeitmeister

- Posts: 2010
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:11 am
- Location: Limburg/Lahn, Germany
- Contact:
Re: Meadow
... bin schwer dabei! 
Cheers, David
DAVIDGUDELIUS // 3D.PORTFOLIO
·
Indigo 4.4.15 | Indigo for C4D 4.4.13.1 | C4D R23 | Mac OS X 10.13.6 | Windows 10 Professional x64
DAVIDGUDELIUS // 3D.PORTFOLIO
·
Indigo 4.4.15 | Indigo for C4D 4.4.13.1 | C4D R23 | Mac OS X 10.13.6 | Windows 10 Professional x64


