I'm seriously interested in finally getting a license
But I still got a question about licensing:
that the master license is restricted to the "main machine" is quite ok, and obvious !
But how about the slave licensing? Is the slave license connected to the master,
so that after 2 (random) Indigo 2.x slaves connected the cue is closed (just like for C4D Netrender)
or is it the evil way to hook the slave license to the hardware of a slave too???
Since Indigo is interesting for some commercial work, where I got mostly (Internet) access (via Hamachi) to two 8 core Mac's, I would like to use this two slave licenses for them..... BUT during nonprofit Jobs I would like to use my home network or some friends over the Internet too!!!
So am I lucky, and the slave licensing is dynamic (like for C4D), or how does it work exactly?
Thanks in advance


