Discuss stuff not about Indigo.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:06 am
just saw this over on cgsociety and thought you indigoers might find it useful... I haven't tried it yet but it looks pretty cool from the screenshots.
- Posts: 2532
- Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:17 am
- Location: South London
- Posts: 6649
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:55 am
- Location: Austria near Vienna
- Posts: 999
- Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:58 pm
- Location: Canary Islands
- Posts: 312
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:17 pm
- Location: Suisse
Thx for the link
- Posts: 7240
- Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:34 pm
- Location: Paris, France
Maybe I'll reconsider the use of hdr maps, looks nice ! Hey Ono you did better
already, didn't you
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:21 pm
Cloudwright looks interesting. It may be worth a try.
But has anyone else tried using Terragen2 along with Indigo? You can kick out your T2 renders directly in OpenEXR format.
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:06 am
- Location: Canada>Quebec>Montreal
Apparently CloudWright requires Shader Model 3.0... So i get blank renders with my Radeon X850pro. But im supposed to get my new comp today, we'll see ^.^
- Posts: 1734
- Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:47 pm
damn, that's what we need in Indigo
kinda what Terragen does in a way
combine this with the Physical Indigo Sun = nice!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests