If you spot any bugs or problems, please make a post about them in this thread.
Indigo for Windows 64-bit:
Indigo for Linux 64-bit:
Indigo for Mac OS X (10.9 - ):
Indigo RT for Windows 64-bit:
Indigo RT for Linux 64-bit:
Indigo RT for Mac OS X (10.9 - ):
4.2.16 - 4.2.18
* Added support for DWAB OpenEXR compression method. (highly compressing)
* For trackball-style camera controller, prevent zooming in too far to an object. This helps prevent the camera passing through objects.
* Fixed problem with object merging resulting in objectId() being the same for multiple objects.
* Added objectId() GPU support.
* Made posOS() work in bump shaders on the GPU.
* Fixed posOS() on CPU, was slightly wrong in bump shaders.
* Fixed problem where posOS() was incorrect due to object merging.
* Improved robustness and speed of motion blur.
* Fixed bump values being different based on object merging.
* Added normalOS() ISL function.
* Using bump-mapped shading normal in shaders where possible, otherwise using pre-bump shading normal.
* Added participating_media_lighting render channel, (equivalent to the current SSS channel), made SSS channel
be for participating media-scattered paths after transmission or refraction.
* Added beauty render channels - direct, indirect, specular, refraction, transmission, emission, sss.
* Added other render channels - normals, normals_pre_bump, position, depth, material_id, object_id, foreground.
* Added material mask and object mask render channels.
* Removed material id and depth pass from render mode options, as they are superseded by render channels now.
* Added a 'render channels' page to the render settings widget. Added checkboxes for the various render channels.
* Fixed issue that would cause unused memory allocations after a full scene realtime rebuild.
* Some improvements and speedups for ISL shaders.
* Fixed env map + sun/sky env emitter on GPU.
* Made the OpenGL preview engine use PBR.
* Some misc. CPU optimisations.
* Improved build time on some scenes.
* Improved precision on the GPU in some cases.