Maxigo 0.8.3b (update-25 May 2007)
Haha I meant it more like 'no idea why it's working this time, while it didn't previously' 
I didn't change anything, so it was a bit of a surprise.
Another thing, would it perhaps be a nice idea to have presets?
I've written a preset manager for maxscript about a month ago, if you want, you can use it.
I didn't change anything, so it was a bit of a surprise.
Another thing, would it perhaps be a nice idea to have presets?
I've written a preset manager for maxscript about a month ago, if you want, you can use it.
What do you mean by presets? Material presets or export dialog presets?
I've been thinking of doing a folder like Scripts\Maxigo\Presets. Whatever *.igm's are thre will be shown as a preset under importMat (or in some place else cause i'm planning to rewritre the material system a bit). Then we can include some default *.igm's with the package.
What exactly is this preset manager of yours? What it does?
I've been thinking of doing a folder like Scripts\Maxigo\Presets. Whatever *.igm's are thre will be shown as a preset under importMat (or in some place else cause i'm planning to rewritre the material system a bit). Then we can include some default *.igm's with the package.
What exactly is this preset manager of yours? What it does?
I was thinking more of presets for the export settings.
The script I wrote basically offers a fast and easy way to save structure variables into a .ini file. For more info, check out this thread on CGTalk:
http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread. ... 8&t=496482
The script I wrote basically offers a fast and easy way to save structure variables into a .ini file. For more info, check out this thread on CGTalk:
http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread. ... 8&t=496482
Hey. I just started using the Indigo render. I opened up one of my old scenes for a test, but got a few errors. The scene is very big. 292k+ polys. I know. I really need to work on efficiency. Anyways, I followed your advice and used obj. I got an error saying something along the lines of no integer existing after some point. Anyways, I then tried the xml format. No errors, but it appears as if my model was disassembled and spread apart. Various components are separated from the main model. Any suggestions?
