Blendigo 3.8.5.0

Announcements, requests and support regarding the Blender Indigo export script
Post Reply
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
User avatar
fused
Developer
Posts: 3636
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:19 am
Location: Berlin, Germany
3D Software: Cinema 4D

Blendigo 3.8.5.0

Post by fused » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:48 am

Archive: http://downloads.indigorenderer.com/dis ... .8.5.0.zip

Windows Installer: http://downloads.indigorenderer.com/dis ... taller.exe

Changelog:

3.8.5.0
--------
* Added arch glass option to specular material.
* Fixed particle export being slow.
* Fixed background rotation.
* Fixed parent visibility being ignored.
* When exporting animations, frames have a random seed, seeded by frame number.


Bug reports and comments welcome!

fbrunell
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:05 pm
Location: Quebec, Canada

Re: Blendigo 3.8.5.0

Post by fbrunell » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:10 am

Hello, I tried to install the zip file but got the following error messages. Could it be because I'm using version 2.7.0 of Blender?


Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\blender-2.70-windows64\2.70\scripts\modules\addon_utils.py", line 278, in enable
imp.reload(mod)
File "C:\blender-2.70-windows64\2.70\python\lib\imp.py", line 252, in reload
return module.__loader__.load_module(name)
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 586, in _check_name_wrapper
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1023, in load_module
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1004, in load_module
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 562, in module_for_loader_wrapper
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 869, in _load_module
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 313, in _call_with_frames_removed
File "C:\Users\frederic.brunelle\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.70\scripts\addons\indigo\__init__.py", line 48, in <module>
imp.reload(core) #@UndefinedVariable
File "C:\blender-2.70-windows64\2.70\python\lib\imp.py", line 252, in reload
return module.__loader__.load_module(name)
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 586, in _check_name_wrapper
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1023, in load_module
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1004, in load_module
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 562, in module_for_loader_wrapper
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 869, in _load_module
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 313, in _call_with_frames_removed
File "C:\Users\frederic.brunelle\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.70\scripts\addons\indigo\core\__init__.py", line 61, in <module>
from indigo.core.util import getVersion, getGuiPath, getConsolePath, getInstallPath, count_contiguous
ImportError: cannot import name count_contiguous


EDIT : Flushed Blender directory, reinstalled (version 2.71) and installed blendigo 3.8.5 and it worked fine.
Last edited by fbrunell on Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
aleksandera
Posts: 379
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:49 pm
Location: Slovenia

Re: Blendigo 3.8.5.0

Post by aleksandera » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:32 am

I confirm, particles are a lot faster. Thx! :D
Attachments
swarm_2.jpg
swarm_3.jpg

User avatar
kklors
Posts: 221
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:31 pm

Re: Blendigo 3.8.5.0

Post by kklors » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:22 am

: OO This looks awesome aleksandera!

StompinTom
Indigo 100
Posts: 1821
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:33 pm

Re: Blendigo 3.8.5.0

Post by StompinTom » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:45 am

Particle speedup works great!

Still only exporting visible particles, though... Any way to export full particle amount?

EDIT: Particle export also doesn't seem to work when the Display mode is set to Points (instead of Render). Could these two be related issues?

StompinTom
Indigo 100
Posts: 1821
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:33 pm

Re: Blendigo 3.8.5.0

Post by StompinTom » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:07 pm

Bug: when Camera is set to Orthographic, it throws "local variable 'ws' referenced before assignment".

User avatar
fused
Developer
Posts: 3636
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:19 am
Location: Berlin, Germany
3D Software: Cinema 4D

Re: Blendigo 3.8.5.0

Post by fused » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:47 am

StompinTom wrote:Bug: when Camera is set to Orthographic, it throws "local variable 'ws' referenced before assignment".
Oops, fixed :)
StompinTom wrote:Particle speedup works great!

Still only exporting visible particles, though... Any way to export full particle amount?

EDIT: Particle export also doesn't seem to work when the Display mode is set to Points (instead of Render). Could these two be related issues?
It seems this has been possible for a while now. Added it for the next release :)

https://code.google.com/p/blendigo/source/detail?r=55

Indigo unfortunately can't really render points, it needs some kind of geometry at least.

StompinTom
Indigo 100
Posts: 1821
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:33 pm

Re: Blendigo 3.8.5.0

Post by StompinTom » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:01 am

fused wrote:
StompinTom wrote:Bug: when Camera is set to Orthographic, it throws "local variable 'ws' referenced before assignment".
Oops, fixed :)
StompinTom wrote:Particle speedup works great!

Still only exporting visible particles, though... Any way to export full particle amount?

EDIT: Particle export also doesn't seem to work when the Display mode is set to Points (instead of Render). Could these two be related issues?
It seems this has been possible for a while now. Added it for the next release :)

https://code.google.com/p/blendigo/source/detail?r=55

Indigo unfortunately can't really render points, it needs some kind of geometry at least.
The points display mode is just to keep the viewport light, still need to export the geometry.

Still hoping for some kind of point rendering someday :D

Post Reply
8 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest