Blendigo doesn't work
Blendigo doesn't work
Hey out there!
I don't even want to get rid of the Blenderengine or YavRay. I am used to Indigo and i still want 2 use it.
I got Indigo working on my Linux machine. Also Blender 2.44.
I installed the exporter correct i think.
But Python always tells me thatt there exists a "Python ScriptError: Please check console".
Where is the console? So i could add the message it prompts...
greetz Seb
I don't even want to get rid of the Blenderengine or YavRay. I am used to Indigo and i still want 2 use it.
I got Indigo working on my Linux machine. Also Blender 2.44.
I installed the exporter correct i think.
But Python always tells me thatt there exists a "Python ScriptError: Please check console".
Where is the console? So i could add the message it prompts...
greetz Seb
In blender?OnoSendai wrote:You can just alt-tab to see the console, it's in another window.
If indigowrapper.conf is placed in the right folder but it is still not working make sure that it is called "IndigoWrapper.conf" (since in Linux things are case sensitive) and you use slash in the file e.g. "/home/username/indigo098"
no blender doesn't open 2 windows... there is just one. im shure... i use linux... no windowsKram1032 wrote:not in blender, not really, at least...
blender EVER opens two windows.
One is the console, the other one is the GUI.
If the GUI-window says, check console, you need to check the console window - there will be some debug info
- Phr0stByte
- Posts: 395
- Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:07 am
- Location: Centreville, VA
- Contact:
