.exr lit scene takes too long to initialise...
.exr lit scene takes too long to initialise...
I'm trying to do a render of my milk glasses with a .exr file to light it. But, for some unknown reason, it takes up to 20 minutes to do initial warm up. The same .exr in another scene initialises in just over 30 seconds. What could be causing it to take so long? Anyone? 
The hardest part of BEING yourself is FINDING yourself in the first place...
http://thebigdavec.googlepages.com
http://thebigdavec.googlepages.com
It is something to do with the scene, but I can't figure out what. I've tried removing all but one object. I've tried placing that one object in another scene with .exr (which worked fine).
The hardest part of BEING yourself is FINDING yourself in the first place...
http://thebigdavec.googlepages.com
http://thebigdavec.googlepages.com
If it is to do with Bidir, it shouldn't work in the other scene either. But the other scene renders really fast with the same .exr and Bidir.
The hardest part of BEING yourself is FINDING yourself in the first place...
http://thebigdavec.googlepages.com
http://thebigdavec.googlepages.com
Don't get me wrong. It works for every other scene. I just have this one scene that doesn't work. I've worked around it but loading up an old scene, one that I know works with exr, and I've imported all of the objects one by one into it. And now it's working. Very, very strange. 
The hardest part of BEING yourself is FINDING yourself in the first place...
http://thebigdavec.googlepages.com
http://thebigdavec.googlepages.com

