Crashing and Light emissions

General questions about Indigo, the scene format, rendering etc...
Post Reply
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Contagion
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:37 am

Crashing and Light emissions

Post by Contagion » Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:58 am

Hi, apologies on my first post being a problem, but with necessity comes registration and such. I wouldn't quote me on that, though ^^. I checked #indigo but nobody was on, so I came here.

I did up a quick scene in Blender yesterday and set it to render in Indigo overnight, but when I came back it had crashed Indigo. Likewise with every time I attempt to render it now, it will go for a little bit (10-15 minutes) and crash. I'm just not sure why it would do such a thing, or what settings I would even go about changing it to stop it. Any help would be appreciated, as I can't go to the second step unless it stops crashing, heh.

My next problem is thus: I wanted to have a glass shell, with an object emitting blue light surrounded by water, or another viscous liquid. I made the object blue and set it to emit, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything, let alone emitting blue. I have a mesh inside set to h2o.nk , but it doesn't seem to be filtering light through or anything.

Any help on those would be appreciated, my .xml file can be found:
http://www.esnips.com/web/bloodiedmindsOtherStuff

Post Reply
1 post • Page 1 of 1