Actually I have no need for normal maps but these shader tests are really cool! Now we just have to make them more user-friendly.
Some new shader stuff:
Re: Some new shader stuff:
Hey...I guess we will be able to use Indigo to create cool normal maps which...um...can then be used in other rendering software...
Actually I have no need for normal maps but these shader tests are really cool! Now we just have to make them more user-friendly.
Actually I have no need for normal maps but these shader tests are really cool! Now we just have to make them more user-friendly.
Re: Some new shader stuff:
+1Whaat wrote:Now we just have to make them more user-friendly.
And, Whaat? I just saw a little test of layer transmittance (I guess that is a new feature) by Musorsgy: is that kind of shader support already implemented in Skndigo?
Re: Some new shader stuff:
next release...Pibuz wrote:+1Whaat wrote:Now we just have to make them more user-friendly.
And, Whaat? I just saw a little test of layer transmittance (I guess that is a new feature) by Musorsgy: is that kind of shader support already implemented in Skndigo?
Re: Some new shader stuff:
Don't worry. It was just to know. Thank you!
Re: Some new shader stuff:
Fused is gonna make them more user friendly. It's gonna be aweeesome 
Re: Some new shader stuff:
So, will it be possible for to create a fresnel ramp blend parameter shader?OnoSendai wrote:Access to the world space normal of the surface fragment from inside a shader:
Access to the zenith angle of the incident and scattered rays, allowing effects like colour-changing paint:
If so, a good Thin Glass material should be possible, right? Care to demonstrate?

