Indigo Logo Sphere

General questions about Indigo, the scene format, rendering etc...
User avatar
arneoog
Indigo 100
Posts: 504
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:19 am
Contact:

Post by arneoog » Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:30 am

Happy birthday, jendrzych! :P hehe
I found your original Logo on the old Indigo Forum :D
Image

Hope you don't mind that I tried a Glass Sphere on it :)
Just to test :D
Image

Cheers!

jendrzych
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:05 am

Post by jendrzych » Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:08 am

Hey arneoog,
I like it,
could you send me an "empty" glass sphere render?
ambroz at list.pl

User avatar
arneoog
Indigo 100
Posts: 504
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:19 am
Contact:

Post by arneoog » Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:33 am

Okay, I've sent it :)

Micha1138
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:45 am

Post by Micha1138 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:27 am

I really like both versions !

No offense, but that version is a tad bit better than the current version :)

Michael

User avatar
manitwo
Posts: 1029
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:50 am
Location: Tirol - Austria

Post by manitwo » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:56 am

Between the "i" and the "n" should be imho a little space so they dont touch each other.
I think then it would be more pleasant for the eye. What do you think?
Or use the distorted "i" as a symbol and write "indigo" beneath this symbol (similar than arneoog's version: clickme)
I think this is much better than the other one's where the distorted "i" and the "ndigo" are connected.
Hope you understand me(english is not my native language)

Just my 2 cents

Post Reply
20 posts