Invisible mesh that receives shadows - is it possible?

General questions about Indigo, the scene format, rendering etc...
Post Reply
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
User avatar
cooler_inc
2nd Place Winner
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:21 pm
Location: Ukraine, Donetsk
Contact:

Invisible mesh that receives shadows - is it possible?

Post by cooler_inc » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:47 am

Question in the subj.
I'd like to use mesh as a ground and EXR as lighting and background.
I can do it using Blender internal but how to achieve it using Indigo?

User avatar
SmartDen
Developer
Posts: 999
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:58 pm
Location: Canary Islands
Contact:

Post by SmartDen » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:59 am

I already ask it here http://www.indigorenderer.com/joomla/fo ... .php?t=648
It's not possible now :(

User avatar
cooler_inc
2nd Place Winner
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:21 pm
Location: Ukraine, Donetsk
Contact:

Post by cooler_inc » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:50 pm

Thnx SmartDen I didn't see your post. It's a pity :(

Post Reply
3 posts • Page 1 of 1