Ceramic material

General questions about Indigo, the scene format, rendering etc...
Post Reply
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Ricky
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:38 am

Ceramic material

Post by Ricky » Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:39 am

Hey to everybody.

I tried to achieve a good ceramic material but all my test felt into something grey or something specular like metal.

I used Phong material. I suppose this is the way ... but ...

What can I do?

Thank you very much.
Riccardo

8bstudio
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:22 pm

Post by 8bstudio » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:49 am

Hi!
Ono wrote in a post for ceramic material these settings:

<phong>
<diffuse>0.8 0.8 0.8</diffuse>
<specular>0.04 0.04 0.04</specular>
<exponent>5000</exponent>
<fresnel_scale>1.0</fresnel_scale>
<phong>

I never tried but I think Ono's words are law!!

Ricky
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:38 am

Post by Ricky » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:11 am

I did a quick test and seems all right!

Thank you...
Ricky

Post Reply
3 posts • Page 1 of 1