Clean render...
Clean render...
Hi, im spanish user, and is my first post...
i think that indigo is a very good renderer, i like.
Well my question is this...
http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web ... 988847.png
This render took 7 hours... but i see that the render is no clean... how this
http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web ... ol24gh.jpg
and this other took 1 hour..
http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web ... 036896.png
What i am doing bad ? Sorry my english
<metropolis>true</metropolis>
<large_mutation_prob>0.1</large_mutation_prob>
<max_change>0.02</max_change>
<max_num_consec_rejections>100</max_num_consec_rejections>
<bidirectional>true</bidirectional>
<russian_roulette_live_prob>0.7</russian_roulette_live_prob>
<max_depth>1000</max_depth>
<strata_width>14</strata_width>
<pre_scale>3.000000</pre_scale>
<post_scale>1.000000</post_scale>
<burn>0.8
Thk to all in advance and sorry my poor english...
Bye
i think that indigo is a very good renderer, i like.
Well my question is this...
http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web ... 988847.png
This render took 7 hours... but i see that the render is no clean... how this
http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web ... ol24gh.jpg
and this other took 1 hour..
http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web ... 036896.png
What i am doing bad ? Sorry my english
<metropolis>true</metropolis>
<large_mutation_prob>0.1</large_mutation_prob>
<max_change>0.02</max_change>
<max_num_consec_rejections>100</max_num_consec_rejections>
<bidirectional>true</bidirectional>
<russian_roulette_live_prob>0.7</russian_roulette_live_prob>
<max_depth>1000</max_depth>
<strata_width>14</strata_width>
<pre_scale>3.000000</pre_scale>
<post_scale>1.000000</post_scale>
<burn>0.8
Thk to all in advance and sorry my poor english...
Bye
It's the indirect light, I'd say...
Indirect light needs very long to get noisefree...
you use 0.6? ('cause of bidir and burn)
These pics look awesome! If you want to get them noisefree faster, you have to use more direct light, but I'd say, you just have to render it longer! Indigo needs a lot of time!
Also, I'fd say, 0.7.5 is faster than 0.6.6...
Which App do you use?
Welcome to Indigo comunity, btw
Indirect light needs very long to get noisefree...
you use 0.6? ('cause of bidir and burn)
These pics look awesome! If you want to get them noisefree faster, you have to use more direct light, but I'd say, you just have to render it longer! Indigo needs a lot of time!
Also, I'fd say, 0.7.5 is faster than 0.6.6...
Which App do you use?
Welcome to Indigo comunity, btw
Wow how many questions for me ... 
now i dont have problems for long time render...
My indigo is last estable .6
only have a skylight from blender... (sunlamp) in this scene.
In indigo only i can have one sun...
I will have render with background and various meshlight this scene or only with variuos meshlight?
Thk another time...
now i dont have problems for long time render...
My indigo is last estable .6
only have a skylight from blender... (sunlamp) in this scene.
In indigo only i can have one sun...
I will have render with background and various meshlight this scene or only with variuos meshlight?
Thk another time...
- Kosmokrator
- Posts: 1141
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:52 am
- Location: Greece-Athens
only with meshlight, I'd say... I mostly don't like bg-light... (Sometimes, it looks nice, through)
<max_num_consec_rejections> will slow down the render, the higher the value is, as far as I know, but it will give better quality
<strata_width> depends on if you use mtl. or pathtracing mode... as far as I can see it in your scenes, you're using mtl, so it shouldn't effect the scene (or? Never really thought about that... But there's a description in the inifile.txt...)
<max_num_consec_rejections> will slow down the render, the higher the value is, as far as I know, but it will give better quality
<strata_width> depends on if you use mtl. or pathtracing mode... as far as I can see it in your scenes, you're using mtl, so it shouldn't effect the scene (or? Never really thought about that... But there's a description in the inifile.txt...)
You are right Kram, <strata_width> is used with path tracing (mlt off). Actually it's not implemented anymore in 0.7tx issues.
Transparent/glossy surfaces and subsurface scattering take more time to converge, because light is scattered in an unpredictable fashion; this creates a higher level of noise, thus needing more time to converge.
Me parece que no has echo nada mal
Transparent/glossy surfaces and subsurface scattering take more time to converge, because light is scattered in an unpredictable fashion; this creates a higher level of noise, thus needing more time to converge.
Me parece que no has echo nada mal
Thk for reply, i find that in the same time 7-8 hrs. this pic with 3 emitlight
look fine.
http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web ... hlight.png
And this one, same scene but only a sunlight.
http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web ... nlight.png
Yeahh, now i can render various test too, but with scene in interior ...
now, i believe that this render are fine....
I will post new render next time...
Bye
look fine.
http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web ... hlight.png
And this one, same scene but only a sunlight.
http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web ... nlight.png
Yeahh, now i can render various test too, but with scene in interior ...
now, i believe that this render are fine....
I will post new render next time...
Bye
