Discuss stuff not about Indigo.
-
OnoSendai

- Posts: 6244
- Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:16 pm
- Location: Wellington, NZ
-
Contact:
Post
by OnoSendai » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:25 am
If you have Steam, join the Indigo Steam group!
It's a public group so anyone can join,
it's called 'Indigo', my name on there is Ono-Sendai.
See u in TF2!
-
Zom-B

- Posts: 4701
- Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:18 pm
- Location: ´'`\_(ò_Ó)_/´'`
-
Contact:
Post
by Zom-B » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:33 am
He he.... great Idea...!
Now I just need to buy the orange box, and then a rain of rockets will fall on you guys

polygonmanufaktur.de
-
Kram1032
- Posts: 6649
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:55 am
- Location: Austria near Vienna
Post
by Kram1032 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:09 am
lol, why did you open an extra thread, instead of simply answer that in Arne's?

-
dougal2

- Posts: 2532
- Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:17 am
- Location: South London
Post
by dougal2 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:18 am
i gave in. i've been looking at the orange box for a while, and finally bought it.
downloading TF2 now

-
eman7613
- Posts: 597
- Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:52 pm
Post
by eman7613 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:55 am
im in! have to do it when i get home, eman7613 is me

(ingame it says {ITF}Triggerhappy
Yes i know, my spelling sucks
-
Olis
- Posts: 215
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:46 am
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Post
by Olis » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:42 am
I've also joined!

-
zsouthboy
- Posts: 1395
- Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:12 am
Post
by zsouthboy » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:49 pm
I've joined as well.
Argh the Orange Box takes so long to download!
-
CoolColJ
- Posts: 1738
- Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:47 pm
Post
by CoolColJ » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:48 pm
I'm on, but no TF2 here....
-
fused

- Posts: 3648
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:19 am
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- 3D Software: Cinema 4D
Post
by fused » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:41 pm
joined, too. although i have no TF2
-
zsouthboy
- Posts: 1395
- Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:12 am
Post
by zsouthboy » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:08 pm
Well, TF2 just doesn't interest me.
I highly, highly recommend Portal, though.
Then, after you beat it, (it's short), do the developer documentary run-through.
I can't praise it enough.
-
Stur
- Posts: 594
- Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:52 pm
- Location: Nancy, France
Post
by Stur » Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:13 am
Big update for the Pyro this evening, plus a free WE to discover TF2 for those of you who would like to try.
http://www.steampowered.com/pyro/?pw=presspreview
I think there's gonna be a lot of pyros tonight

-
OnoSendai

- Posts: 6244
- Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:16 pm
- Location: Wellington, NZ
-
Contact:
Post
by OnoSendai » Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:18 am
I don't play TF2 anymore, these days it's Project Reality, a BF2 mod.
Zsouthboy reminds me that I still have to play thru Portal

-
zsouthboy
- Posts: 1395
- Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:12 am
Post
by zsouthboy » Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:23 am
You didn't play through portal yet?!
I take back all those nice things I said about you.
/me goes to the maxwell forum to complain
-
CoolColJ
- Posts: 1738
- Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:47 pm
Post
by CoolColJ » Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:40 am
I got TF2 recently - was fun for 2 months and now zzzzzz
-
Wedge
- Posts: 441
- Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:33 am
- Location: East Coast, USA
Post
by Wedge » Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:42 pm
Off topic in an off topic post but it's about games:

I play ETQW now and then. When the teams are balanced it is quite fun. Been reeeeeeeeeeally busy lately though and have not played for a couple weeks. Well, it was nice to pop in and now I must go do more things on my "list of things to do today."

Content contained in my posts is for informational purposes only and is used at your own risk.