I wanted to ask the possibility to save the animations in .avi
filippo
same animation
same animation
2x Xeon quad core ghz 2.66(8 core)+4g ram+quadro fx
2 x Xeon Quad 5540 (16 core)+16GB ram+ Nvidia GTX 295 1800mb
2 x Xeon Quad 5540 (16 core)+16GB ram+ Nvidia GTX 295 1800mb
hmmm...
I think you may be talking about converting a image sequence rendered in indigo (using the max exporter) to a movie file...
Simply use VirtualDub, import the first picture, and it will load the linked images (by number sufix).
Set the compression to DivX (use the limited but free demo), and file>save as AVI
done!
I think you may be talking about converting a image sequence rendered in indigo (using the max exporter) to a movie file...
Simply use VirtualDub, import the first picture, and it will load the linked images (by number sufix).
Set the compression to DivX (use the limited but free demo), and file>save as AVI
done!
polygonmanufaktur.de
