Here you go.
You have to record the position of the animated objects as keyframes, tag like "position on spline" and expressions wont work. I just cant evaluate these.
Yes, thats a stupid limitation, but what can i do? I'm tied to C4Ds sdk...
[REQ] Longer Shutter Speeds
Re: [REQ] Longer Shutter Speeds
- Attachments
-
- motion blur.c4d.zip
- (26.16 KiB) Downloaded 207 times
- pixie

- Posts: 2346
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:54 am
- Location: Away from paradise
- 3D Software: Cinema 4D
- Contact:
Re: [REQ] Longer Shutter Speeds
I've done align to spline, could it be this?fused wrote:Here you go.
You have to record the position of the animated objects as keyframes, tag like "position on spline" and expressions wont work. I just cant evaluate these.
Yes, thats a stupid limitation, but what can i do? I'm tied to C4Ds sdk...
- zeitmeister

- Posts: 2010
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:11 am
- Location: Limburg/Lahn, Germany
- Contact:
Re: [REQ] Longer Shutter Speeds
As fused said, you have to bake this animation.
If you align anything on a spline for animation, be aware of telling the spline division to "even" (Spline-Unterteilung: gleichmäßig) with an relatively high amount.
Otherwise strange time effects could appear, and the movement or position of the object with is attached to the spline is inconsistent over time.
If you align anything on a spline for animation, be aware of telling the spline division to "even" (Spline-Unterteilung: gleichmäßig) with an relatively high amount.
Otherwise strange time effects could appear, and the movement or position of the object with is attached to the spline is inconsistent over time.
Cheers, David
DAVIDGUDELIUS // 3D.PORTFOLIO
·
Indigo 4.4.15 | Indigo for C4D 4.4.13.1 | C4D R23 | Mac OS X 10.13.6 | Windows 10 Professional x64
DAVIDGUDELIUS // 3D.PORTFOLIO
·
Indigo 4.4.15 | Indigo for C4D 4.4.13.1 | C4D R23 | Mac OS X 10.13.6 | Windows 10 Professional x64
