Can't install Indigo / won't work

Feature requests, bug reports and related discussion
Post Reply
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
kb1
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:49 pm

Can't install Indigo / won't work

Post by kb1 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:56 pm

I have attempted numerous times to install the program & Sketchup exporter, but no matter what i do (incl. reading the instructions) there is no effect in Sketchup - it simply does not appear.

One idea is that I don't get any actual 'install' buttons, like other downloads seem to have (download, then install). Or perhaps it only works with Sketchup Pro?

Please ehlp - I'm looking for a renderer, and from your gallery, this seems pretty good.

My info:
Vista
Sketchup 7 free version

Thanks!!

MSUdom5
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:04 am
Location: Mississippi, USA
Contact:

Post by MSUdom5 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:52 pm

Might be better to post this in the Skindigo forum. :)

Post Reply
2 posts • Page 1 of 1