Baseball Bats [update:] and baritone

Show off your final renders
Post Reply
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
User avatar
BZ Win
Posts: 172
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:06 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada

Baseball Bats [update:] and baritone

Post by BZ Win » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:26 am

I spent about 3 min yesterday doing the modeling, and I have been letting it render since last night.

I can't seem to get rid of the banding on the end of the bat, even If I do recalc the normals, hmm...

Indigo 0.6test4
~700muts (about 10 hours)

http://bzfusion.net/blender/Baseballbat ... 884206.png
Last edited by BZ Win on Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Behrendt
Posts: 255
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:30 pm
Location: Cologne, Germany
Contact:

Post by Behrendt » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:45 am

Texture doesn't tiles correct :wink:

User avatar
eman7613
Posts: 597
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:52 pm

Post by eman7613 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:03 am

Behrendt wrote:Texture doesn't tiles correct :wink:
ya, texture isnt seamless :(
Yes i know, my spelling sucks

User avatar
BZ Win
Posts: 172
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:06 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada

Post by BZ Win » Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:52 am

Yeah, I Couldn't fix it becuase my photoshop needs to be reinstalled.

User avatar
BZ Win
Posts: 172
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:06 am
Location: Ottawa, Canada

Post by BZ Win » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:00 am

Ok, here we go, Its another quick modeling job.

I was bored, and decided to model my baritone.

http://bzfusion.net/blender/Baritone/im1160962026.png

*not* the final scene.

User avatar
Kosmokrator
Posts: 1141
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:52 am
Location: Greece-Athens

Post by Kosmokrator » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:08 am

hey what sound may create this glassy instruments?im very curius! :) nice work
1)Core i7 965XE stock CLOCK ,PSU:CHIEFTEC 850W
M/B ASUS P6T DELUXE,WATERCOOLING ZALMAN RESERATOR 2
MEMORY:6GB CORRSAIR @1600,Ati HD 4870x2,
MONITOR:LG 1950SQ,CASE:THERMALTAKE SOPRANO

Post Reply
6 posts • Page 1 of 1