My Coffee Mug

Show off your final renders
Post Reply
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
User avatar
DaveC
Posts: 596
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:20 am
Location: The Tottenham, London, UK
Contact:

My Coffee Mug

Post by DaveC » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:29 am

I have to admit, this is not my first render with Indigo. It's also not the first time I've used this model. But, it's the first time I've used this model in Indigo since Radiance put his Blender to Indigo tutorial. I couldn't have done this without it. Thanks, Radiance :D.

Image

I know it's not much of a scene, but I'm very happy with the materials.
Modelled in Blender.

C&Cs welcome.
The hardest part of BEING yourself is FINDING yourself in the first place...
http://thebigdavec.googlepages.com

User avatar
psor
1st Place Winner
Posts: 1295
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:25 am
Location: Berlin
Contact:

Post by psor » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:41 am

Very nice mats and modelling, indeed! But, get rid of the
object uder the cup. And welcome aboard! :P :D ;)


take care
psor
"The sleeper must awaken"

User avatar
DaveC
Posts: 596
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:20 am
Location: The Tottenham, London, UK
Contact:

Post by DaveC » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:56 am

psor wrote:But, get rid of the
object uder the cup.
No can do, psor. It's the coaster I always put my mug on :P Thanks for the welcome :D
The hardest part of BEING yourself is FINDING yourself in the first place...
http://thebigdavec.googlepages.com

User avatar
psor
1st Place Winner
Posts: 1295
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:25 am
Location: Berlin
Contact:

Post by psor » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:14 am

Hehe, ... well then at least bevel/chamfer/fillet and subdivide it,
so it fits better into the image. ;o))


take care
psor
"The sleeper must awaken"

User avatar
DaveC
Posts: 596
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:20 am
Location: The Tottenham, London, UK
Contact:

Post by DaveC » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:16 am

Good idea :oops: I'll get right on it. :)
The hardest part of BEING yourself is FINDING yourself in the first place...
http://thebigdavec.googlepages.com

Post Reply
5 posts • Page 1 of 1