I've been on the forum for quite a while now and i just realised, that i havn't posted any of my renderings yet.
I think it's time to fix that
Here are some of my images/tests i've made using Indigo versions 06-08
Since i'm into archi viz, then most of them are architectural.
Comments and crits are welcome...
the two exteriors are close to perfect, the two interiors have much too glossy walls, but look great and the last one, which seems to be a glass - blend - try or such, looks cool too
The interior scene was my first complete scene I made with Indigo.
It was rendered with version 06 (last year) and i had no idea what parameters to tweak to get the image more clean and etc. I used the old 3ds max exporter from U3dreal.
I liked the results thought. Thats why i sticked around and that eventually got me into programming the exporter
Oh man! suvakas, that's totally awesome!
I like your exteriors more, but the second interior looks like you tried to achieve a camera flash effect and you sure did get it.
Cheers!
Joe Giampaoli
Never tie a ship to a single anchor, nor life to a single hope My Indigo Gallery