Let me show you my latest work (Only Rendering). Client give the sketchUp model and wanted to use low poly models. However, he was happy with the results.....in the end, i guess it wasnt that bad
C&C Welcome
Cheers.
Yeah ! I like them too! But most of the time the clients are not great 3d modelers, they uses a lot of 3d low poly models and is kinda hard to get realistic renderings.
I guess it is easier to use Hdris to get more realistic results.Polinalkrimizei wrote: ↑Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:16 amPersonally, I really like the mood the HDR gives in the pics, good to see something else than broad daylight
The kid's room is especially cool!!
One small crit: In the first pic, the wood textures don't quite convince me. I think in the real world the wood planks of the bar are three dimensional, so on the sides, they should look different than on the front.
Nice work!