Exterior - times of day

Show off your final renders
User avatar
Pibuz
1st Place 100
Posts: 2646
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:58 am
Location: Padua, Italy
3D Software: SketchUp

Post by Pibuz » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:27 am

Hi Ousmee!
Finally got some time to explain you the Bbb stone settings, translated into SkIndigo words.

Hope it's clear!
Attachments
Bbb_stone_sketchUp_screenshot.jpg
Bbb_stone_sketchUp_screenshot.jpg (642.65 KiB) Viewed 2866 times
Last edited by Pibuz on Mon May 05, 2008 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ousmee
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:31 am

Post by ousmee » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:35 am


Pibuz:
Can't thank you enough. By this, I will be enlisting to work with your firm soon. :wink: Still stalling for time before I get to work. THANKS A MILLION.......

tony
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 11:41 am

Post by tony » Mon May 05, 2008 7:14 am

Hello BbB.

I have greatly impacted your scenes, especially at night.

I want to make if you could answer some questions:

-- At the scene of the night, the emitters behind the crystals are colored?
-- Is the glass is tinted too?
-- What is the emitters and what is their gain?

The emitter of the pool is a cylinder?


Thanks and regards.

BbB
Posts: 1996
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:28 am
Location: Berlin
Contact:

Post by BbB » Mon May 05, 2008 9:37 am

Hi Mate,
Yes, all the emitters are coloured, not the glass. Tho I'm sure you could do it that way.
Can't remember the gain. From memory, I try to use real-life wattage, though if you are using Reinhart, it doesn't really matter.
All my emitters are planes. I try to keep them as simple as possible to help render times.

tony
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 11:41 am

Post by tony » Tue May 06, 2008 12:15 am

Thanks BbB.

Could you tell me the configuration of the windows above?

The heavenly texture does?

Greetings.

BbB
Posts: 1996
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:28 am
Location: Berlin
Contact:

Post by BbB » Tue May 06, 2008 3:57 am

Not sure what you mean?

tony
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 11:41 am

Post by tony » Tue May 06, 2008 4:32 am

Excuse my English

I would ask for shaping the crystals on the first floor and if glass on the right color blue has texture.

BbB
Posts: 1996
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:28 am
Location: Berlin
Contact:

Post by BbB » Tue May 06, 2008 8:39 am

I don't have any crystals anywhere so I'm still not sure what you mean.
As for the window, no, the glass is not blue. The mesh light is.

Post Reply
53 posts