This my very first post with my first decent Indigo render. After seeing all the great images in this forum, I decided to jump in test drive Indigo myself.
It took 48 hours to render this image on a dual Opteron 2.0Ghz PC (2 single cores). It was the best wait in my life thus far....
The model was done by Jeremy Birn in one of his Lighting Challenges. I added the room walls, ceiling, and openings. I used Maxigo 1.09.6 to export and Indigo 1.1.5 to render. Photoshop was used to adjust exposure, color correction, a bit of glow and grain to even out the image since I couldn't wait any longer and there was still some noise present. Finally, I sized-down the image to smooth out the noise.

http://www.red-filament.com/images/comm ... 24x768.jpg
My goal was to produce an image that would look and feel like a photo. I'd be glad to hear what you guys think about this work.
----Edit-----
I just added the link above.


