Noisy Cricket

Show off your final renders
Post Reply
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
atmmatt
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:33 am
Location: Pennsylvania - USA

Noisy Cricket

Post by atmmatt » Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:55 am

I made this mostly to make something good for indigo to render but also for elysiun's weekend challenge.

It's the noisy cricket from Men In Black. (if you haven't seen the movie the gun would fit in your hand)

Image

I think my biggest drawback when I do stuff like this is scenery. I like a clean simple look but also have some other stuff in there to compliment the image or even direct the eye to it a little. Doing photography this should be easy for me but for some reason real composition is tricky for me...
"To be, or not to be" That is a question?

User avatar
skypa
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:38 pm
Location: Germany / Berlin

Post by skypa » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:14 am

I'd go for a studio light setup (enough with the sunlight objects already ;)) and you might wanna autosmooth (or subsurf) the mesh a little, the faces are visible. Apart from that great model :)

Post Reply
2 posts • Page 1 of 1