vostok
Re: vostok
Nice, but oversaturated. The vases on the top right are in the very same angle. I could be a nice imperfection, if you rotate one of them a bit. And the red-violet combination is quite a strange choice, as for me, but it's a matter of taste.Prof4D wrote:Some experiments with Indigo
- Andy Andreev
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:30 pm
- Location: Plovdiv - Bulgaria
Re: vostok
Cool render !!! I like the texture on the selling but I've got a laugh something about the 2 heads in the right... there chins are a touched to... hmm doesn't look wright
Re: vostok
not bad, but i agree with dakiru - colors are to saturated
Re: vostok
Thank you all for critic. But I do not think that this scene saturated.Can this is connected with monitor, TFT matrix gives the saturated colour. Beside me matrix LED.
Tone Mapping dscs 315.
Tone Mapping dscs 315.
