Announcements, requests and support regarding Indigo for Revit
- Posts: 6182
- Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:16 pm
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Hi all, in this release there is support for Revit 2017 (actually that was in last release as well),
and we have (hopefully) finally found and fixed the settings not getting saved bug!
If you spot any bugs or problems, please make a post about them in this thread or email email@example.com
Installer for Revit 2014/2015/2016/2017: http://downloads.indigorenderer.com/dis ... _Setup.exe
Indigo for Revit 4.0.47
* Added support for Revit 2017.
* Dropped support for Revit 2013.
* Fixed issue where settings (including 3d view selected) were not being saved in some cases.
* Fixed possible issue with sun direction not being exported correctly in some cases.
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:04 am
when installing Indigo for Revit files do not get into the plugin directory Revit 2016.
I tried to manually move the files into Revit 2016 but the plugin does not appear.
In which folder Revit 2016 will need to install the files.
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:48 am
Any chance 2018 will bee available soon?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest