No GPU usage on HD 7750
No GPU usage on HD 7750
I know my CPU (Q6600 @3Ghz) isn't that great but is it normal to have 1% GPU usage while rendering. Indigo render detects the card just fine, but I think it should at least hit 10%. Are there any known problems with the 7k series that I don't know?
Re: No GPU usage on HD 7750
Hi baka
The most generic issue is drivers being down to date.
I can't remember that there were report of boards from that serie not working with Indigo, any board with CUDA/OpenCL support and updated drivers is expected to work afaik.
The most generic issue is drivers being down to date.
I can't remember that there were report of boards from that serie not working with Indigo, any board with CUDA/OpenCL support and updated drivers is expected to work afaik.
obsolete asset
Re: No GPU usage on HD 7750
I installed the drivers from the AMD site about 2 weeks ago. Anyway, under device information in indigo render it says
OpenCL ver: OpenCL 1.2 AMD-APP (1016.4)
Driver ver: 1016.4 (VM)
Should it say something else?
EDIT: Problem solved or more accurate there wasn't a problem, I relied on GPUz to check usage. Suffice to say GPUz can't tell if there's usage when using indigo. Checked catalyst control center and usage is about 50%.
Sorry for wastin your time ctzn.
OpenCL ver: OpenCL 1.2 AMD-APP (1016.4)
Driver ver: 1016.4 (VM)
Should it say something else?
EDIT: Problem solved or more accurate there wasn't a problem, I relied on GPUz to check usage. Suffice to say GPUz can't tell if there's usage when using indigo. Checked catalyst control center and usage is about 50%.
Sorry for wastin your time ctzn.