Get feedback from others on your works in progress
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:16 pm
Cool stuff, I'll have to have a look at the dorsh models.
I've been thinking about the Evermotion ones, but there pretty pricey
for me at the moment.
- Posts: 1295
- Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:25 am
- Location: Berlin
This looks promising radiance!
"The sleeper must awaken"
- Posts: 1029
- Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:50 am
- Location: Tirol - Austria
if you finish the day-version that will be your best render it think.
- Posts: 587
- Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:28 am
- Location: Berlin Germany
- Posts: 255
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:30 pm
- Location: Cologne, Germany
He is right, but this render totally rocks. If you cook this some more its gonna be awesome.
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:59 am
- Location: Leeds, UK
Wicked! I like the floor a lot...
- Posts: 6215
- Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:16 pm
- Location: Wellington, NZ
woo! looks good!
which version of indigo are u using?
- Posts: 1141
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:52 am
- Location: Greece-Athens
so cleeeeeeear!!!nice man!hey your material settings for leather??
1)Core i7 965XE stock CLOCK ,PSU:CHIEFTEC 850W
M/B ASUS P6T DELUXE,WATERCOOLING ZALMAN RESERATOR 2
MEMORY:6GB CORRSAIR @1600,Ati HD 4870x2,
MONITOR:LG 1950SQ,CASE:THERMALTAKE SOPRANO
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:21 am
- Location: Arkansas, USA
Really swell scene, rad! I notice you tend toward using only outside lighting. While I like the look, I think a combination of outside/inside would make the lighting so much more interesting (and realistic, too.) Perhaps just turning on the lamp by the couch and the lights under the cabinets? (I did something similar on a render I did using part of your IT_Dept scene and it looked great.)
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom" - Solomon
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:23 pm
- Location: Poland
Great work radiance, could you post orginal size?
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:22 pm
That's excellent! How big is the window in the skylight version?
- Posts: 158
- Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:21 pm
- Location: Ukraine, Donetsk
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:35 am
- Location: Paris / France
very nice (i know it's an old topic)
so, could you post here the shader paremeters for your chairs and sofa
I've got some dificulties to configure my leather shader
- Posts: 336
- Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:47 am
Never ever resurrect old topics....
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests