Where is the indigo directory?

Announcements, requests and support regarding SkIndigo - the Sketchup / Indigo exporter.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
jteh715g1

Where is the indigo directory?

Post by jteh715g1 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:30 am

I just recently downloaded Indigo for Google Sketchup and the directions say to place the 'SUpreviews' folder to your Indigo directory. However, the problem is that i do not know where or what my indigo directory is. any help is greatly appreciated

benn

Re: Where is the indigo directory?

Post by benn » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:37 am

Hiya,

You need to download this file and unzip it on your computer somewhere..

http://www.indigorenderer.com/dist/indigo_v1.0.9_3.zip

That will be the Indigo directory. We have an installer coming for Indigo that hopefully the exporter writers will use too.

jteh715g1

Post by jteh715g1 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:47 am

Thank you very much, i really appreciate it.

Raff2145

Post by Raff2145 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:28 am

I downloaded this file, but I think that this is for a PC? Forgive me, I'm sure that the answer to my problem is buried somewhere in this forum, but I'm short for time...

What if I have a Mac? I've downloaded Indigo for Mac and it works fine- now I just need an exporter, and I understand Skindigo is the way I need to go- so how do I install that on my Mac? I put the files where the .txt said to put them but cannot locate an Indigo directory....

Please help!

Whaat
Developer

Post by Whaat » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:24 am

Raff2145 wrote:I downloaded this file, but I think that this is for a PC? Forgive me, I'm sure that the answer to my problem is buried somewhere in this forum, but I'm short for time...

What if I have a Mac? I've downloaded Indigo for Mac and it works fine- now I just need an exporter, and I understand Skindigo is the way I need to go- so how do I install that on my Mac? I put the files where the .txt said to put them but cannot locate an Indigo directory....

Please help!
Hi Raff!

Download SkIndigo 2.0.10 ZIP from here:
http://www.indigorenderer.com/forum/vie ... =17&t=6403.

When prompted, browse for your Indigo application (Indigo.app). Now start rendering!

5 posts • Page 1 of 1