I have attempted numerous times to install the program & Sketchup exporter, but no matter what i do (incl. reading the instructions) there is no effect in Sketchup - it simply does not appear.
One idea is that I don't get any actual 'install' buttons, like other downloads seem to have (download, then install). Or perhaps it only works with Sketchup Pro?
Please help - I'm looking for a renderer, and from your gallery, this seems pretty good.
My info:
Vista
Sketchup 7 free version
Thanks!!
Can't install Indigo / won't work
- kellpossible
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:46 pm
- Location: Australia
it works fine on the free version, all you have to do is unzip the ruby and it's corisponding folder to the sketchup plugins folder and it should work. You can tell whether you installed it correctly when, the first time you start it up, it asks you to locate where indigo.exe is. if you have done this then have you checked the view/toolbars menu? otherwise, i'm not sure what else to say
Thanks for responding. I've unzipped it about 4 times to the plugins folder, but in Sketchup there is absolutely no sign of it anywhere, and I don't get any 'where is indigo' prompts.
When I started the computer today I had a dos type window asking about DRSpawner ... is that anything to do with this?
Do I need to do something with t he Ruby console 9never used it before)
Also, should there have been an actaul setup wizard, or just download and it's there?
Thanks!
When I started the computer today I had a dos type window asking about DRSpawner ... is that anything to do with this?
Do I need to do something with t he Ruby console 9never used it before)
Also, should there have been an actaul setup wizard, or just download and it's there?
Thanks!
- kellpossible
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:46 pm
- Location: Australia