I'm using SKindigo 1.1.8 with Indigo 1.1.9 and when I try to render a scene with Environment set to SketchUp Background Color -> Black, it gives me this error. But if I render with sun and sky it render fine.
any idea of what is the problem?
Attachments
2008-08-28_145902.png (25.59 KiB) Viewed 6576 times
*edit*
well ok i CAN get it to crash if i don't have any light sources in the model and render with the background set to black. but there is no error message, indigo just disappears.
After some tests I think what the problem is.
My scene was a day scene and I had exit portal on the openings, then i was going to make some night shots but left the portals in place. When render with the black background and exit portal Iindigo crash.
When I remove the exit portal...it works!
I did some tests on other scenes and it always works like that.