Hello, I have msi gtx 980 connected via thunderbolt 2 cable as egpu but when I click indigo materials, create indigo material or convert a material anything about material, it crashes immidiately.
Is anyone knows the solution or is it a bug?
here is my bug report:
https://yadi.sk/i/VodxWuNMxWXmi
The plugin indigo_sdk.so has crashed when egpu plugged in
-
specialcafe
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:47 am
- Originalplan®
- Posts: 757
- Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:58 pm
- 3D Software: Cinema 4D
- Contact:
Re: The plugin indigo_sdk.so has crashed when egpu plugged i
What version of c4d are you on spacialcafe?
I had this kind of problems with R17 before the last update Maxon pushed out.
If you can update your C4D and use the latest plugin for Indigo.
I had this kind of problems with R17 before the last update Maxon pushed out.
If you can update your C4D and use the latest plugin for Indigo.