for Indigo Renderer and RT 3.8.26
First of all, I have some tough news for R10 to R11(on windows) users:
There are some issues with these versions, we are currently evaluating if we can continue supporting them.
For everyone else:
This release might contain some serious bugs and usability issues. If you notice something weird, please let me know.
indigo-for-cinema-4d-3.8.26-installer.exe - Includes installers for R11.5 - R15
indigo-rt-for-cinema-4d-3.8.26-installer.exe - Includes installers for R11.5 - R15
The R15 build should work fine with R16.
indigo-for-c4d-3.8.26-R12-mac.zip (R12 version works with R13)
indigo-for-c4d-3.8.26-R14-mac.zip (R14 version works with R15 and probably R16)
indigo-rt-for-c4d-3.8.26-R12-mac.zip (R12 version works with R13)
indigo-rt-for-c4d-3.8.26-R14-mac.zip (R14 version works with R15 and probably R16)
Indigo for Cinema 4D 22.214.171.124
* Make sure keyframe time is 1 when it's very close to 1.
* Fixed bug where UVWTags were looked for on inherited texture tags object.
* Fixed crash looking for UVWTags.
* Preprocessing now starts at document min time.
* Unused meshes are now removed from cache (reduces peak ram usage during export).