for Indigo Renderer and RT 3.8.26
First of all, I have some tough news for R10 to R11 users:
There are some issues with these versions, we are currently evaluating if we can continue supporting them.
For everyone else:
This release might contain some serious bugs and usability issues. If you notice something weird, please let me know.
I hope it was worth the wait
Mac builds soon...
indigo-for-cinema-4d-3.8.26-installer.exe - Includes installers for R11.5 - R15
indigo-rt-for-cinema-4d-3.8.26-installer.exe - Includes installers for R11.5 - R15
The R15 build should work fine with R16.
Indigo for Cinema 4D 3.8.26
* Proper motion blur.
* Added keyframe subsampling to scene export.
* When exporting animations, exported meshes are reused.
* All meshes are now written to the same directory.
* Internally rendering animations reuses meshes as well.
* Made export more efficient.
* Removed "export animation" option (now purely based of frame range in output settings).
* Fixed UV baking for multiple UVW tags.
* Fixed camera shifting.
* Added export progress.
* Improved cancelling of export.
* Added preprocessing for scene export.
* Not bundling x86 builds on versions newer than R15.
* Updated to 3.8.26 sdk.