Python 2 ISL

Announcements, requests and support regarding the Cinema 4D exporter
Post Reply
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
Ilay
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:25 am
Location: Russia

Python 2 ISL

Post by Ilay » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:08 am

There is small help to control parameters in cindigo isl.
go to user data of mat and you can to control additional options as Thickness and Drying Speed

Prototype based at CTZn's material - Liquid Coating
C4D_PY2ISL.jpg
Attachments
Isl_Python.zip
c4d scene - c4d r16.021
(85.98 KiB) Downloaded 167 times

User avatar
Zom-B
1st Place 100
Posts: 4636
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:18 pm
Location: ´'`\_(ò_Ó)_/´'`
Contact:

Re: Python 2 ISL

Post by Zom-B » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:03 am

This is quite smart, animated ISL Shaders :shock:

First thing I thought of here is a water material for a pool using ISL Noise, that has some subtle movements...

Thanks a lot for sharing this!
polygonmanufaktur.de

User avatar
pixie
Indigo 100
Posts: 2191
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:54 am
Location: Away from paradise
Contact:

Re: Python 2 ISL

Post by pixie » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:18 am

Ilay wrote:There is small help to control parameters in cindigo isl.
go to user data of mat and you can to control additional options as Thickness and Drying Speed

Prototype based at CTZn's material - Liquid Coating
C4D_PY2ISL.jpg
ISL is for sissies, I rather code straight in assembly! :P Thank you! :)

Ilay
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:25 am
Location: Russia

Re: Python 2 ISL

Post by Ilay » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:26 pm

If somebody needs to understand how to work, look at:

Ilay
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:25 am
Location: Russia

Re: Python 2 ISL

Post by Ilay » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:35 am

Another way - python tag

based at http://www.indigorenderer.com/node/1945
fused, thank you, nice for waves

p.s. mat[c4d.INDIGO_MATERIAL_THICKNESS] - this part you don't need
Attachments
01.jpg

User avatar
Zom-B
1st Place 100
Posts: 4636
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:18 pm
Location: ´'`\_(ò_Ó)_/´'`
Contact:

Re: Python 2 ISL

Post by Zom-B » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:34 am

Great to see someone doing some ISL magic, keep it up!
polygonmanufaktur.de

Ilay
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:25 am
Location: Russia

Re: Python 2 ISL

Post by Ilay » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:51 am

I do not do it :oops:
fused and CTZn made, i only add control gui by simplest way

User avatar
Zom-B
1st Place 100
Posts: 4636
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:18 pm
Location: ´'`\_(ò_Ó)_/´'`
Contact:

Re: Python 2 ISL

Post by Zom-B » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:10 am

Ilay wrote:I do not do it :oops:
fused and CTZn made, i only add control gui by simplest way
Ha ha, that was the magic I was referring too :lol:
Your approach opens a tighter integration of ISL into C4D!
polygonmanufaktur.de

User avatar
pixie
Indigo 100
Posts: 2191
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:54 am
Location: Away from paradise
Contact:

Re: Python 2 ISL

Post by pixie » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:32 am

Zom-B wrote:
Ilay wrote:I do not do it :oops:
fused and CTZn made, i only add control gui by simplest way
Ha ha, that was the magic I was referring too :lol:
Your approach opens a tighter integration of ISL into C4D!
He opened the Pandora Box! :twisted: :twisted:

Post Reply
9 posts • Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest