Cindigo 3.0.15

Announcements, requests and support regarding the Cinema 4D exporter
User avatar
fused
Developer
Posts: 3636
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:19 am
Location: Berlin, Germany
3D Software: Cinema 4D

Cindigo 3.0.15

Post by fused » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:02 am

Cindigo 3.0.15
for Indigo Renderer 3.0.14 and Indigo RT 3.0.14



Important
This release requires the Visual C++ 2008 SP1 redistributable package:

64 bit: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/de ... px?id=2092
32 bit: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/de ... px?id=5582

Sorry for the inconvenience, they will be bundled in the next release.



Cindigo 3.0.15 R9.6 - PC
Download: Archive
~3.6 MB, x86 and x64
Cindigo 3.0.15 R10 - PC
Download: Archive
~3.6 MB, x86 and x64
Cindigo 3.0.15 R11 - PC
Download: Archive
~3.6 MB, x86 and x64
Cindigo 3.0.15 R11.5 - PC
Download: Archive
~3.6 MB, x86 and x64
Cindigo 3.0.15 R12 and R13 - PC
Download: Archive
~3.6 MB, x86 and x64
Here are the mac builds:
Cindigo 3.0.15 R10.5 - Mac
Download: Archive
~3.6 MB, x86 only
Cindigo 3.0.15 R11 - Mac
Download: Archive
~3.6 MB, x86 and x64
Cindigo 3.0.15 R11.5 - Mac
Download: Archive
~3.6 MB, x86 and x64
Cindigo 3.0.15 R12 and R13 - Mac
Download: Archive
~3.6 MB, x86 and x64
Make sure you have the newest version of quicktime installed! (yes, its still needed for previews in some older versions of C4D :? )

changelog wrote:Cindigo 3.0.15
---------------------
* Added sharp filter as default downsize filter
* Max fstop is now 256
* Added foreground alpha and material id tracer as render modes
* C4D shaders will not be baked in C4D demo versions
Please tell me if you find bugs or have specific requests. I will try to fix/implement those as quickly as possible.

User avatar
fused
Developer
Posts: 3636
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:19 am
Location: Berlin, Germany
3D Software: Cinema 4D

Re: Cindigo 3.0.15

Post by fused » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:11 am

Also, we are working on an SDK integration of Indigo in C4D, which will be ready soon.

There probably won't be any realtime features in the initial release of said integration, only integrated rendering for now. But that will follow.

Prof4D
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:04 am

Re: Cindigo 3.0.15

Post by Prof4D » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:03 am

The Reference does not work. Cindigo 3.0.15 R11.5 - PC

User avatar
fused
Developer
Posts: 3636
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:19 am
Location: Berlin, Germany
3D Software: Cinema 4D

Re: Cindigo 3.0.15

Post by fused » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:30 am

Prof4D wrote:The Reference does not work. Cindigo 3.0.15 R11.5 - PC
Sorry, fixed :)

User avatar
Phoenix
Indigo 100
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:15 am
Contact:

Re: Cindigo 3.0.15

Post by Phoenix » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:52 pm

Thank you, fused!

By the way, the link for Cindigo 3.0.15 R9.6 - PC doesn't work!

I guess, the correct URL is:
http://www.indigorenderer.com/dist/expo ... .15_R9.zip

Instead of:
http://www.indigorenderer.com/dist/expo ... 5_R9.6.zip
fused wrote:Also, we are working on an SDK integration of Indigo in C4D, which will be ready soon.

There probably won't be any realtime features in the initial release of said integration, only integrated rendering for now. But that will follow.
Would be cool, I'm looking forward to this. 8)

Also now with the physical camera in C4D R13 you could consider these settings too (white balance even since R12), so that an extra camera tag would perhaps not be needed if C4Ds new own pysical camera is activated.
What do you think about that?

And it would be cool if the color temperature of lights (implemented since R12) could/would be assumed to indigo as well.

User avatar
fused
Developer
Posts: 3636
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:19 am
Location: Berlin, Germany
3D Software: Cinema 4D

Re: Cindigo 3.0.15

Post by fused » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:00 am

Phoenix wrote:Thank you, fused!

By the way, the link for Cindigo 3.0.15 R9.6 - PC doesn't work!

I guess, the correct URL is:
http://www.indigorenderer.com/dist/expo ... .15_R9.zip

Instead of:
http://www.indigorenderer.com/dist/expo ... 5_R9.6.zip
Yes, of course, sorry. Will fix it.

I should really make a script that generates these posts automagically, to avoid such mistakes :)
Phoenix wrote:
Would be cool, I'm looking forward to this. 8)

Also now with the physical camera in C4D R13 you could consider these settings too (white balance even since R12), so that an extra camera tag would perhaps not be needed if C4Ds new own pysical camera is activated.
What do you think about that?

And it would be cool if the color temperature of lights (implemented since R12) could/would be assumed to indigo as well.
The camera thing is possible, I guess. I'll put it on the todo.

I'll also add converting the colour temperature of lights to it, while I am at it :)

Thanks for the suggestions :)

forgeflow
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Cindigo 3.0.15

Post by forgeflow » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:38 pm

You just know I'm gonna bug you about the Mac builds. So this is me, bugging you about the Mac builds.

User avatar
Phoenix
Indigo 100
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:15 am
Contact:

Re: Cindigo 3.0.15

Post by Phoenix » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:01 pm

fused wrote: The camera thing is possible, I guess. I'll put it on the todo.

I'll also add converting the colour temperature of lights to it, while I am at it :)

Thanks for the suggestions :)
Great, you're welcome and thank you too! :D

And I also have another suggestion for your todo list:
Direct take over of C4D IES light settings, if used. :wink:

ritter
Indigo 100
Posts: 202
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:15 pm

Re: Cindigo 3.0.15

Post by ritter » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:38 pm

Any news on the mac version ?

User avatar
fused
Developer
Posts: 3636
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:19 am
Location: Berlin, Germany
3D Software: Cinema 4D

Re: Cindigo 3.0.15

Post by fused » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:15 am

ritter wrote:Any news on the mac version ?
forgeflow wrote:You just know I'm gonna bug you about the Mac builds. So this is me, bugging you about the Mac builds.
Looking into a mac build now :)

User avatar
zeitmeister
2nd Place 100
Posts: 1999
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:11 am
Location: Limburg/Lahn, Germany
Contact:

Re: Cindigo 3.0.15

Post by zeitmeister » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:17 am

Great! We're excited... :D
Cheers, David



DAVIDGUDELIUS // 3D.PORTFOLIO
·
Indigo 4.2.23 | Indigo for C4D 4.2.22 | C4D R14.042 | Mac OS X 10.13.6 | Windows 10 Professional x64

User avatar
fused
Developer
Posts: 3636
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:19 am
Location: Berlin, Germany
3D Software: Cinema 4D

Re: Cindigo 3.0.15

Post by fused » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:14 am

zeitmeister wrote:Great! We're excited... :D
I got something done today, but I get a crash on shutdown(when it unloads the plugin), which I need to look into before releasing it.

Or, if you guys don't mind that it might crash when exiting C4D, I can upload a "preview" version tomorrow :)

forgeflow
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Cindigo 3.0.15

Post by forgeflow » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:13 pm

exit C4D? When does that happen? ;)
I'm curious if it still displays the bug that crops up sometimes where you add a material to an established scene, suddenly Indigo says that "so-and-so material doesn't exist" and you have to try to re-arrange the material library till it works again. I know I'm not describing this bug very well, but I can't seem to come up with a guaranteed way to make it happen to report it properly.

User avatar
fused
Developer
Posts: 3636
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:19 am
Location: Berlin, Germany
3D Software: Cinema 4D

Re: Cindigo 3.0.15

Post by fused » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:40 pm

forgeflow wrote:exit C4D? When does that happen? ;)
I'm curious if it still displays the bug that crops up sometimes where you add a material to an established scene, suddenly Indigo says that "so-and-so material doesn't exist" and you have to try to re-arrange the material library till it works again. I know I'm not describing this bug very well, but I can't seem to come up with a guaranteed way to make it happen to report it properly.
Hey,
that bug is probably still in there :(
It's a really annoying one. I was able to reproduce it once, never again.
Do you have any steps with which it can be reproduced reliably? I would love to fix it...

User avatar
zeitmeister
2nd Place 100
Posts: 1999
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:11 am
Location: Limburg/Lahn, Germany
Contact:

Re: Cindigo 3.0.15

Post by zeitmeister » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:52 pm

I'm having that issues when using light layers; changing light layer materials in certain ways... but not 100% reproduceable.
But that doesn't annoy me that much.

Take your time, Yves!
Cheers, David



DAVIDGUDELIUS // 3D.PORTFOLIO
·
Indigo 4.2.23 | Indigo for C4D 4.2.22 | C4D R14.042 | Mac OS X 10.13.6 | Windows 10 Professional x64

Post Reply
22 posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yandex [Bot] and 3 guests