If you spot any bugs or problems, please make a post about them in this thread.
Indigo for Windows 64-bit:
Indigo for Linux 64-bit:
Indigo for Mac OS X (10.7 - ):
Indigo RT for Windows 64-bit:
Indigo RT for Linux 64-bit:
Indigo RT for Mac OS X (10.7 - ):
* Added support for network rendering of render regions.
* Tweaked mat id pass random colours a bit.
* Stopping network rendering when render stops (for example due to a halt condition being reached).
* Added an optimisation to mesh subdivision, which skips the rest of the subdivision stages if no subdivision was done at a stage.
* Fixed invisible-to-camera objects not working properly with bidir.
* Made cached OpenCL programs be stored in the (configurable) cache dir instead of in appdata.
* Fixed crash when trying to assign a material to an object with a mesh with different number of materials than references in the model.
* Fixed some objects not showing up in OpenGL preview.
* Centring the view on the render when first shown.
* Fixed shading normal computation with quads. Fixes some problems with suboptimal shading normals.
* Made samples/s status bar display use region render samples if doing a region render.
* Fixed realtime changing of some render settings (halt time, watermark etc..) not working.