If you spot any bugs or problems, please make a post about them in this thread.
Indigo for Windows 64-bit:
Indigo for Linux 64-bit:
Indigo for Mac OS X (10.7 - ):
Indigo RT for Windows 64-bit:
Indigo RT for Linux 64-bit:
Indigo RT for Mac OS X (10.7 - ):
Here's a video showing off the new Aperture UI:4.0.51
* Indigo RT now has support for SSS/participating media.
* Changed max resolution for unlicensed indigo to 1.0 MP, from 0.7 MP.
* GPU PT: Added support for non-circular aperture shapes and obstacle maps.
* GPU PT: Added support for overlapping media with different precedences.
* GPU PT: Added support for absorption_layer_transmittance for glossy transparent materials.
* Added aperture UI controls in the camera properties, added preview image of aperture and obstacle map.
* More efficient sampling for image and generated apertures.
* Obstacle images no longer have to have power-of-two dimensions.
* Using higher quality texture resizing for thumbnails
* Fixed OpenCL device selection checkboxes not being styled properly with dark theme.
* Restart rendering when OpenCL device selection changes, but only if 'enable OpenCL rendering' is checked.
* Only showing missing assets dialog once per open scene
* Added 'invert sideways movement' camera control option to options dialog.
* Fixed bug with OpenGL preview not initialising if the widget is floating when Indigo opens.
* Made trackball style camera movement work better with lens shift.
* Made OpenGL preview show lens shift properly again
* Fixed issue where material controls would be unaligned in some cases.
* Updated bundled Blendigo version to 22.214.171.124
* Updated bundled SkIndigo version to 126.96.36.199
* Updated bundled IndigoMax version to 0.6.1
* Updated bundled Indigo for Cinema 4D version 4.0.51