a little more complicated here pixie, since this is a whole Evermotion
scene, that I rendered in Indigo... so actually only lightning is from me, so its better for everybody to remove my name and so nobody thinks I modeled the scene too ^^
I remember writing you about this my name on a Evermotion Scene issue Fred...
hey Fred, your application starts now, great!
If it is possible please add a "force alphabetic order" checkbox! the basic names of indigo output is a rising dumber of seconds from 1970 or so... by this you don't have frames that are sorted like xx_01, xx_02 etc. but they still have a working hierarchy
+++ EDIT +++
It seems the app doent like my first frame: "No Valid Frames have been found for this sequence"
openeing the second frame works nice, but I get the message about a bunch of frames... :/
But the forced alphabetic order seems to work... somehow
