Search found 2 matches

Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
by drdespair
Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:40 pm
Forum: Blender
Topic: Please help cant get it to work on OSX at all
Replies: 2
Views: 1836

Re: Please help cant get it to work on OSX at all

Argh, finally got it to function, The default 209 installer does not seem to unpack the Assets directory correctly, so I had to manually extract it from the installer and dump in into .blender The other thing, the indigo renderer needs to be in the main application directory, and cant be part of a s...
by drdespair
Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:21 pm
Forum: Blender
Topic: Please help cant get it to work on OSX at all
Replies: 2
Views: 1836

Please help cant get it to work on OSX at all

Hi, I am trying to get blendigo to work on OSX with no success. The original install dumps all the scripts into .blender file in the user directly and overrides all the standard scripts, but in any case, I after I point it to the right Indigo folder its dosnt reander, goes back into 3d view with no ...
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1