Search found 5 matches

Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
by kb1
Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:34 am
Forum: SketchUp
Topic: FAQ
Replies: 27
Views: 21970

I just downloaded Indigo, and it seems like a great mix between the 'inexpensive-but-not-enough-options' programs and the 'this-is-way-beyond-me, mentally & economically" programs. I am excited! I have just begun 3d modelling & rendering, so I just don't get the terminology and many of the concepts ...
by kb1
Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:30 am
Forum: SketchUp
Topic: Can't install Indigo / won't work
Replies: 4
Views: 2566

FIXED IT.

I had a trial copy of Vray, which was obviously blocking Indifo, because when I un-installed vray and re-installed Indigo - BAM! there's Indigo.

I'm excited to give it a try!
by kb1
Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:11 am
Forum: SketchUp
Topic: Can't install Indigo / won't work
Replies: 4
Views: 2566

Thanks for responding. I've unzipped it about 4 times to the plugins folder, but in Sketchup there is absolutely no sign of it anywhere, and I don't get any 'where is indigo' prompts. When I started the computer today I had a dos type window asking about DRSpawner ... is that anything to do with thi...
by kb1
Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:01 pm
Forum: SketchUp
Topic: Can't install Indigo / won't work
Replies: 4
Views: 2566

Can't install Indigo / won't work

I have attempted numerous times to install the program & Sketchup exporter, but no matter what i do (incl. reading the instructions) there is no effect in Sketchup - it simply does not appear. One idea is that I don't get any actual 'install' buttons, like other downloads seem to have (download, the...
by kb1
Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:56 pm
Forum: Bugs and Requests
Topic: Can't install Indigo / won't work
Replies: 1
Views: 1221

Can't install Indigo / won't work

I have attempted numerous times to install the program & Sketchup exporter, but no matter what i do (incl. reading the instructions) there is no effect in Sketchup - it simply does not appear. One idea is that I don't get any actual 'install' buttons, like other downloads seem to have (download, the...
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1