Search found 5 matches

Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
by ossosso
Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:40 am
Forum: Indigo General Stuff
Topic: Comparison among Unbiased Render Engines
Replies: 7
Views: 9904

:P
by ossosso
Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:57 am
Forum: Indigo General Stuff
Topic: Comparison among Unbiased Render Engines
Replies: 7
Views: 9904

Thank you very much Suvakas for your advices. The scene and the output were been fixed ad updated. I tried to use "meter" under maxigo settings but effectivly lights didn't arrive to illuminate all the scene, so I passed to "millimeter". Now using "reinhard" with a value of 2.6 for Pre and Post all ...
by ossosso
Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:17 pm
Forum: Indigo General Stuff
Topic: Comparison among Unbiased Render Engines
Replies: 7
Views: 9904

Comparison among Unbiased Render Engines

Hi at all! First of all sorry for my English, I hope it will be clear enough. I'd like to share some tests made, with the same scene, under different Render Engines. The scene in origin was taken from a videotutorial for Vray: it helps to build a simple studio for illumination tests and it contains ...
by ossosso
Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:17 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Linux Distribution + Indigo
Replies: 5
Views: 2400

Linux Distribution + Indigo

Hi everyone! This is my first post and I'd like to thank all people that have given support to the creation of Indigo and exporters. First of all sorry for my english, I'm an Italian boy, and soon or later I think I'll enter in the world of job like 3d graphic, I'm almost ready :), and I'm also attr...
by ossosso
Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:50 am
Forum: Indigo General Stuff
Topic: only skylight and no sunlight
Replies: 9
Views: 2897

only skylight and no sunlight

Hi eveyone! I'm testing indigo 0.9 with Maxigo exporter 0.9. I'm still new but it seems all clear enough. Udner the Environment tab (maxigo) I active "Skylight", and inside my scene I insert a "Daylight" system of 3dsmax, in this way I can choose Date\Time for my rendering. And all works correctly :...
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1