Search found 2 matches

Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
by Mad Marvin
Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:17 pm
Forum: Indigo Help
Topic: Resume an entire Animation Queue?
Replies: 5
Views: 5141

Re: Resume an entire Animation Queue?

Maxwell where I without much trouble could resume an entire animation Hi Marvin, Welcome to Indigo. (Jeezus you rendered animation with Maxwell 8) ...super slow. ) Well there is no way that i know of to render animation like you mentioned. Indigo is Indigo Maxwell is Maxwell. But a good way to get ...
by Mad Marvin
Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:18 am
Forum: Indigo Help
Topic: Resume an entire Animation Queue?
Replies: 5
Views: 5141

Resume an entire Animation Queue?

Hey guys, Pretty new to the Indigo renderer, however coming from Maxwell where I without much trouble could resume an entire animation, I'm wondering if the same thing is available in Indigo? The idea was to render 5 minutes, jump to the next image, render 5 minutes, jump to the next image, etc, unt...
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1